795 Whitecrest Ct. Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Highly organized self-starter with demonstrated ability to communicate creatively and effectively. A productive team player who is detail oriented, adapts easily to change and can simultaneously oversee multiple projects and work under tight deadlines. Solutions-driven professional who is a resourceful, creative problem-solver with proven ability to recognize, assess and implement innovative custom solutions.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Created and edited educational, product-specific, technical, and promotional content – for multiple business segments and product areas – for delivery through the web and other digital channels.
- Optimized digital content by channel to increase SEO; partnered closely with web analytics team and used site metrics to inform content placement.
- Interviewed subject matter experts and technical partners to gather the information and expertise necessary to deliver high-quality content.
- Championed the consistency of the corporate brand, editorial standards and online style guide across all digital channels.
- Managed user-generated content and syndicated content across the web in order to evaluate target markets and propose marketing strategies
- Amplified key corporate messages that support business strategy and objectives and ensured that content complied with all corporate standards and regulatory requirements.
- Posted content directly to the web using in-house CMS
- Uploaded and managed content of external sites (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) and maintained quality control
- Promoted products and services; generated leads and initiated sales
- Established and improved client communications; maintained long term professional relationships
- Addressed customer inquiries; interpreted and delivered information; proposed suggestions; provided guidance; identified, investigated and negotiated conflicts.
- Over 20 years experience in public speaking to groups of all sizes
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Gardner Webb University, Boiling Springs, NC
B.A. in Communications Studies
GPA: 3.4 (on scale of 4.0)
06/2010 – 09/2011, Content Director / Writer / Editor
LeadsByFone, LLC, Snellville, GA
03/1991 – 08/2010, Owner
Right Place Music, Lawrenceville, GA
05/2008 – present, Writer / Editor
R/T Creative Solutions, Lawrenceville, GA
10/2001 – 04/2003, Sales Consultant
Mall Of Georgia Dodge / Jeep, Buford, GA
08/1991 – 09/1993, On Air Talent
AM 1080 WFTD, Marietta, GA
05/1990 – 08/1991, On Air Talent
WNIV 970 AM, Atlanta, GA
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher
- Multi-line phone system, scanner, printer, fax and copier
- Typing 60 WPM